Protecting America’s Future Generations Today
In DuPage county last year, there were over 60 drug-related deaths. Most of these victims were in their late teens to early 20’s. All of them had people in their lives who are forever impacted and will forever grieve their loved one and the choices that took them to the brink. never to return. This is a statistic in only one small portion of America. Thousands of our communities struggle with the same.
Save-A-Child’s Life Network is as a nonprofit, 501c3 corporation developed to help combat the drug use and overuse in our communities. Education must start at an early age and continue through adulthood-on not only the dangers of drug use-but the healthier alternatives that are available for the variety of physical and mental conditions that often lead one to excessive drug and alcohol use.
Our Mission is to safeguard our children, teenagers and young adults from the destruction and debilitating effects of substance abuse.
Do you have a story? Please share it with us on our Contact Page. Want to help or learn more? Send us an email. Want to keep up with what we are doing? Connect with us on Facebook, register for one of our events or sign up for our mailing list. Want to donate to help with the cause? You can do that here, too.
Thank you for your support and partnership in this important effort to remove the use of excessive drug and alcohol use in our communities. Together, we can make a difference.
1. Educate parents, teachers, children and the community on the impact of substance abuse.
2. Create community-wide awareness of substance abuse issues.
3. Offer voluntary student drug and alcohol screening.
4. Reference intervention assistance services.
5. Recognize drug and alcohol-free schools and individuals.
- Reduce the use of illegal drugs, vaping and tobacco use
- Reduce the misuse of prescription drugs.
- Reduce the use of alcohol.
- Take action steps in the communities and schools to accomplish the above.